Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feelings of desperation

Don't you ever feel like your suffocating, blind, trambling over stairs of anxiety and stress. Feel like disappearing at times, looking for a light to shine your way to solitude & tranquility, zen like mind. Emotional feelings wanting to explode in the inside, but then you remember some of the happy times and then you lose yourself again into the reality that surrounds you, figuring out my identity, then realizing that life aint perfect, just taking a day at a time, living it as I can take, succeed in what I can conquer and lead by example.


Zenobria

No comments:

Poetry for your soul




So far away in a distance, so much in my head, of loving memories and everything I ever said.

Thoughts flowing by, I wonder why, I look up above and see the stars in the sky, feeling mighty high of this love I have inside, so much I cannot deny.

So far away I see the memory of you and me, united we can be, our everlasting symphony.


Zenobria

I thought this was cute!!!

I thought this was cute!!!