Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Passion

This topic is for everyone who has the passion & ambition to pursue their dreams. I am a stay at home mom, looking for a piece within myself, longing for some kind of fulfillment to quench my desire, so I found my PASSION!!! my love for making beaded Jewelry. It all started when I decided to take a trip to Micheal's with my husband, so I can buy a few items to make a pair of earrings for myself, I fell in love with all the beautiful colors, the shapes & variety, all these ideas just started running through my mind, and thus creating my PASSION. So tell me what's your passion & ambition?

No comments:

Poetry for your soul




So far away in a distance, so much in my head, of loving memories and everything I ever said.

Thoughts flowing by, I wonder why, I look up above and see the stars in the sky, feeling mighty high of this love I have inside, so much I cannot deny.

So far away I see the memory of you and me, united we can be, our everlasting symphony.


Zenobria

I thought this was cute!!!

I thought this was cute!!!